Research is now showing that low carb ketogenic diets:
- Raise serum high density lipoproteins or HDL
- Improve the ratio of HDL to LDL
- and increase the size of LDL
More Information: Consider This YouTube Channel
Blog Sponsor: Keto Weight Loss Coach
Which nuts are best to eat on a low carb high fat keto diet? It’s pecans, which is surprising because most people think the macadamia nut would be the winner.
More Information: Dr Eric Berg
Blog Post Sponsor: Keto Weight Loss Coach
Health benefits of hummus.
- Chickpeas (garbanzo beans): improves insulin resistances and blood sugars. Its also high in the trace mineral molybdenum, which is great to detox the liver from toxins released from candida.
- Tahini: high in methionine (the amino acid that supports depression; and anti-grey hair factor.
- Lemon: great at prevent kidney stones and adds vitamin C.
- Garlic: one of the best anti-microbial foods around, also anti-cancer properties.
- Sea Salt: 94 minerals
- Olive Oil: anti-inflammatory, supports cardiovascular system, high in vitamin e.
Credits & Source: Dr. Eric Berg
Sponsor: Weight Loss Coach